What payment methods are available on SmithsPicks?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, ApplePay and PayPal.
Only one form of payment may be applied to an order. In the case of a refund issued, the funds will be returned to the same payment method, if still valid. If the customer is entitled to receive a store coupon as a refund, then we will send you the coupon via email.
How can I checkout using PayPal?
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing your order on www.smithspicks.com.
It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- If you select PayPal as your payment option, you will continue through the standard checkout process then automatically proceed to paypal.com to complete your payment.
- Once you have been redirected to paypal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is dropped.
For more information, visit the PayPal Help Center. Sign up for PayPal now.
My coupon code isn't working. What should I do?
All codes are case sensitive, and we recommend copying and pasting it directly at the checkout.
Please note, we do not currently allow more than one code or promotion to be applied to an order.
If you are still having difficulty, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you with placing your order.
By shopping on our website, you agree to the following:
- The information provided by you is true and correct
- Contact us at least once for any dispute that you try to submit and let us know about your intentions
- Card fees or other customs fees are not refundable
- Shipping or return cost is not refundable